Saturday, September 22, 2012

iPhone 5

Yesterday the new iphones came yesterday right on time (many thanks to FedEx). I was able to set up the phone quickly using the iCloud restore. It was seamless! My new phone has exactly all the same settings as my old iPhone 4 - including all the music. I was terribly afraid I would lose something and not be able to sync or whatever, but the worry was all for nothing.

I am glad I upgraded the Uverse internet speed because there was quite a lot of data to download. It was pretty quick - probably would've taken all night with the old data plan.

Overall I am very pleased with the product. The bigger screen, Siri is smart, speed of the processor, 4G speed is tremendous, the panoramic camera, the list goes on and on. The best thing is that now I can sell the old iPhone 4 for $150-200 and cover most of my upgrade fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment