Monday, January 7, 2013

HCG DIET

In Feb 2011, I hit a high weight of 208. Several years earlier, I had peaked at 213 but went on Atkins and stayed in the 190's for years. But 208 was getting out of control again, so wifey and I went on HCG with consultation from Dr Julie Twomoon.

The target is 20 pounds in 21 days. I did that in about 12 days. The HCG simply works. I followed the guidelines and didn't cheat. It is very hard - hungry all the time and desperate to snack on something.

Lately, I've been hovering around 194 for months now. However, after the holidays, I've peaked out at 199. So I decided to do a quick round of HCG (I had some drops left from last time), and lose a few lbs before we leave for Fla in 10 days. I figure I can drop a quick 10 or 15 and be in pretty good shape for a vacation binge.

In addition to losing all the weight, you eat all natural foods - no boxes, no frozen, no preservatives, no bread. This has the affect of cleansing your system big time. You take a shit like once every ten days because everything you eat is actually absorbed into your system. You also have huge amounts of energy and actually feel good - depsite such low calorie intake (500 calories per day). I think that's because you eliminate all the garbage and chemicals - garbage in, garbage out.

The biggest problem is no snacking. No cheez its, no goldfish = depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment